Artificial Intelligence Firmware Engineer (m/f/d) for AIRBUS
- Ingenieure & technische Berufe
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Defence and Space you will be acting as Artificial Intelligence Firmware Engineer (m/f/d) at the location Taufkirchen.
- Design, development and performance evaluation of neural network inference on on-board processors, in particular system-on-chips.
- Evaluation and deployment of different inference methods and tools for neural networks (compilers, autocoding, embedded software, FPGA design) depending on the project requirements.
- Hardware/Software optimisation and implementation of payload data processing functions on processors (e.g. uC/uP, DSP, GPU, AI accelerators) and FPGA-based (e.g. MPSoC, RfSoC) platforms.
- Simulation/Verification of the designed SW or VHDL components using appropriate Tool environment
- Design, verification and validation of demonstrators for future spacecraft missions.
- Completed studies in computer science, engineering or comparable
- Excellent software design, problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience with SoC, FPGA or/and GPU acceleration for AI
- Experience with SW/HW parallelism, and asynchronous processing
- Experience with embedded systems, and real time OS
- Excellent programming skills of Embedded C/C++
- Good understanding of Deep Learning workloads and processing requirements
- Good understanding of design, training and validation of machine learning techniques for tasks such as prediction, classification, semantic segmentation, and object detection
- Fluent German and English skills spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 187212, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Herr Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen