Airworthiness Certification Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Airworthiness Certification Engineer (m/f/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
Lead Type Certification activities:
- Establish the type certification basis and type design definition
- Develop compliance demonstration program
- Release airworthiness documentation to the AA (Aviation Authorities)
- Perform airworthiness approvals in accordance with Airbus Design Organization Approval (DOA) privileges
- Manage certification projects with AA (Aviation Authorities) manage the internal Airbus Airworthiness network to ensure certification objectives are met
- Lead the Major Changes Certification activity for allocated modifications
- Lead the activity of vehicle type acceptance in foreign countries and lead individual vehicle Certification process
- Ensure certification of the individual configurations and demonstration of compliance with import requirements
- Support operator in the demonstration of compliance with operational regulations of AA (Aviation Authorities) of the vehicle importing country
- Endorse concessions (R - Restrictions)
- Support to customers as interface with AA during vehicle delivery
Lead Airworthiness Assurance activities:
- Ensures that organization approval requirements (Design Organization Approval (DOA)
- Maintenance Organization Approval (MOA) as applicable) are fulfilled
- Monitor and validate Airworthiness deliverables, managing certifying staff, and the associated process for compliance with part 21/145
- Completed studies in engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Professional experience in aerospace, airworthiness certification, millitary field
- Good knowledge in MS Office
- Fluent German and Englisch, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Scheideler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 743652-73 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...