Aircraft Systems Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a Aircraft Systems Engineer (f/m/d) at the location Weßling.
- Promote the implementation of Systems Engineering across the Engineering teams
- Be an integral part of the team, projecting positive behaviours and influence onto the team
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of the standards and specifications appropriate to the discipline of Systems Engineering (i.e. INCOSE knowledge, ARP4754A experience, etc)
- Apply a pragmatic and best practice Systems Engineering techniques to support our projects and business development activities
- Application of the Engineering procedures in the conduct of your work
- Work effectively across the matrix and deliver bottom-line performance collaboratively
- Challenge the status quo, bring new ideas to improve engineering quality, productivity and timeliness of delivery
- Enforce standards, ensure rigour, resilience and continuous improvement in design solutions, meeting all regulatory requirements, conforming to specifications, quality and requirements within schedule and budget
- Act as a project integrator and interface between project management and other engineering teams
- Lead engagement with the stakeholder to develop a shared understanding of project objectives / milestones, and develop a working relationship
- Completed studies in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or comparable
- Hands-on experience in the Aerospace sector - additional experience outside of Aerospace in other relevant sectors will be an advantage
- Experience in ARP4754A and ideally INCOSE
- Previous experience with Polarion (preferred) or Rational Doors
- Ability to make a difference and pro-actively lead our Systems Engineering approach to large and complex project work
- Ideally qualified to degree level in a STEM subject with relevant and sufficient experience in the field
- Market awareness with a good understanding of the market, including competitors, suppliers and regulatory organisations
- Experienced in planning and delivering large and complex tasks to schedule and budget demonstrating effective time management across many projects and priorities
- Proven experience of supporting team members to deliver and develop through coaching and guidance
- Sound understanding of product safety, standards, technical risk management
- Experienced with generating and managing requirements
- Broad technical understanding of engineering fields
- Good English language skills, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...