AI Data Platform Developer (m/f/d)
- IT / Kommunikationstechnologie
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as AI Data Platform Developer (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Bremen.
- Participation or leading the delivery of Data engineering projects (e.g. designing the architecture of solutions, data flows, organizing a technical team, evaluating delivery model, rapidly prototyping, and building to scale).
- Driving the maturation of Data engineering and AI platforms, modules, and services that address cross-enterprise opportunities.
- Engaging and evaluating external partners (research, data engineering & ML/AI software vendors) as part of executing on project opportunities.
- Providing technical advice and leadership to Airbus stakeholders across specific data engineering domains (e.g. knowledge extraction, computer vision, advanced optimization, conversational assistance, anomaly detection). Sharing knowledge, contribute to driving change within the digital network, presentations and communications within the digital community, dissemination of best practices (patterns), etc
- Completed studied in the field of Electrical engineering, Computer Science, Aerospace or comparable
- Professional experience in building software applications related to big data systems, including end-to-end pipelines for data engineering
- Good knowledge of Java, Python, SQL
- Experience working with data engineering and software vendors, partners, or research teams,
- Experience with software engineering and product development
- Know common software development patterns
- Understanding of big data system architectures (e.g., HDFS, Spark)
- Experience with Machine learning (deep learning and related methods), with good to excellent understanding of machine learning for time series data
- Digital technologies and related challenges
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, and to consult with stakeholders to advise and guide projects
- Programming skills in a rapid prototyping environment - ability to quickly prototype ideas, iterate, and creatively design solutions in response to business opportunities
- Fluent English and German language skills, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 136692, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Kai Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen