Aerodynamic Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as an Aerodynamic Engineer (m/f/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
Your tasks as an Aerodynamic Engineer (m/f/d) are as follows:
- Wind Tunnel Test requirements and test programmes preparation Flight Test requirements preparation for flight data gathering
- Stability & Control, Loads and Lift & Drag Aerodynamic Datasets
- Computational Fluid Dynamics simulations, in Support to aerodynamic data generation and verification
- Dataset Tolerances (Standard Tolerances, Special Tolerances, Grouping Offsets, Non-Compliance Tolerances)
- Flight Test Corrections
- Support to wind tunnel campaigns, flight test campaigns, perform dedicated aerodynamic analyses, perform computational fluid Dynamics calculations
As an Aerodynamic Engineer (m/f/d) you need:
- Completed studies in aerospace or comparable
- Work experience in Engineering and aerospace
- Good skills in MS Office and Matlab
- Knowledge in TAO or Python is an advantage
- Fluent English and basics in German, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: