Aerodynamic Engineer (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as an Aerodynamic Engineer (m/f/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
Your tasks as an Aerodynamic Engineer (m/f/d) are as follows:
- Wind Tunnel Test requirements and test programmes preparation Flight Test requirements preparation for flight data gathering
- Stability & Control, Loads and Lift & Drag Aerodynamic Datasets
- Computational Fluid Dynamics simulations, in Support to aerodynamic data generation and verification
- Dataset Tolerances (Standard Tolerances, Special Tolerances, Grouping Offsets, Non-Compliance Tolerances)
- Flight Test Corrections
- Support to wind tunnel campaigns, flight test campaigns, perform dedicated aerodynamic analyses, perform computational fluid Dynamics calculations
As an Aerodynamic Engineer (m/f/d) you need:
- Completed studies in aerospace or comparable
- Work experience in Engineering and aerospace
- Good skills in MS Office and Matlab
- Knowledge in TAO or Python is an advantage
- Fluent English and basics in German, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +498954459490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen