Accounts Payable Specialist (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You work as an Accounts Payable Specialist (m/f/d) at the location Weßling for our renowned customers from the aerospace industry.
- Taking charge of processing the received incoming documents and initiate payments of invoices, expenses and dunning letters
- Reconciliation of credit card and management of vendor payments to ensure Lilium honours the payment term
- Helping to develop and manage the day to day purchasing and payables cycle, including the development and implementation of new systems and processes
- Working closely with internal budget holders, colleagues and suppliers to convert incoming data into correct, timely and authorised payments
- Maintaining accounting records relating to payments
- Maintaining the professionalisation of our purchasing and payables processes and controls, while not compromising the agility and flexibility advantages of our dynamic culture
- Working on any ad hoc projects or tasks
- Experience of several years in a similar role
- Excellent understanding of finance, commercial and contracts, and internal controls
- Experience with DATEV and ERP-Systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle or Navision)
- Knowledge of the german HGB
- Experience with German VAT beneficial
- Fluent English language skills are essential, business level German required, any other language would be beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Steffen Ricke gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-79 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...