Accounts Payable Analyst (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as Accounts Payable Analyst (f/m/d) for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Bremen.
- Processing and monitoring of incoming invoice flows from suppliers via the different invoicing channels (Scanning, AirSupply, Click´n´Pay, EDI)
- Ensure payment of invoices in due time that respect full conformance with internal and external requirements
- Internal customer and external supplier query/claim resolution on a timely basis, including supporting to litigation topics
- Investigate and resolve payment issues
- Perform vendor statement reconciliations (VSRs) to ensure matching of liabilities between the finance department and suppliers
- Manage limited Non-PO exceptions in line with the Payments directive
- Build and sustain a robust relationship with customers
- Work in close collaboration with customers to identify and implement solutions for problems encountered on a daily basis
- Promote adherence to business rules in accordance with the standard processes and policies
- Ensure that all compliance and internal control related topics are followed by using the correct procedures when processing invoices, be alert to fraud attempts and promote compliance amongst internal and external stakeholder
- Support continuous improvement opportunities and solution implementation, working with colleagues, customers, suppliers, to solve issues and roll-out improvements
- Actively participate to trans-functional / trans-national projects and tools supporting the P2P process
- Completed commercial apprenticeship or comparable
- Professional experience in Finance
- Very good skills in MS Office
- Fluent German and English language skills, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Laura Ludwigs gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-76 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...