Accounting Analyst (m/f/d) for AIRBUS
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as an Accounting Analyst for our client Airbus Defence & Space in Bremen.
As an Accounting Analyst you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Creation dunning runs and balance confirmations
- Cash Allocation from customers
- Creation recharges to Airbus companies
- Set up, monitor and clarify customer accounts, including down payment clearances
- Generate payment proposal files and payment files for vendors etc. in SAP
- Upload payment data in payment tool, authorize and validate payment runs
- Send payment files via Payment Factory (cash pooler) to the bank
- Clearing banking operations in cash pooler and SAP
- Upload and posting electronic bank statements in SAP
- Invoicing with SAP R/3 according to contractual principles and VAT and Airbus Group guidelines for Airbus
- Foreign Trade declaration reporting
- Currency valuation reporting
- Participation in local and international projects
- Occupational training as a bookkeeper (m/f/d), financial accountant (m/f/d) or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in financial accounting
- Good knowledge in MS-Office, SAP R/3, SAP-FI and SAP/MM-SD
- Fluent language skills in German and English, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: