Accountant IFRS (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a Accountant IFRS (m/f/d) at the location Weßling.
- Comply with IFRS, drafting white papers to develop positions on particular topics
- Applying your broad skill base to any challenges arising in the team
- Developing the implementation of internal control environment
- Identifying weaknesses and opportunities in how we do things to drive the growth and maturity of the finance function as quick as the business itself
- Building processes and systems to make sure we are delivering accurate and complient results
- Give accounting advice to colleagues from other departments
- Support monthly and quarterly close procedures and support the preparation of the annual financial statements for the senior leadership team, auditors and investors
- Identify accounting needs for local tax filings
- Experience in Accountant, or equivalent industry experience
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS inside out and a whiz with MS Excel
- Good ERP and MS-Excel knowledge
- Fluent English and German, spoken and written
- CPA, CA, CIMA or equivalent qualificatoin is a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Steffen Ricke gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-79 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...