Account Manager Consumer Channel Sales & Marketing D/A/CH (m/f/d)
- Handel, Vertrieb / Verkauf
- Attractive working conditions with very good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- Fix-term contract - 18 months
Your prospective job:
For our client, Microsoft Deutschland GmbH, we are looking for you as Account Manager Consumer Channel Sales & Marketing D/A/CH.
Consumer Channel Sales & Marketing (CCSM) purpose is to transform business & partners to maximize the Intelligent Edge & Intelligent Cloud opportunity through; accelerating growth through device ecosystem transformation, to delight every customer through vibrant local partner solutions, & enabling Distributors & Resellers to transform their business models with solutions customers love.
You will work as Account Manager for PC Accessories in a sales team with focus on Distribution channel which is an important pillar of Microsoft growth strategy to make an impact because:
• We uniquely provide the opportunity to touch every Consumer, Student, SMB and Enterprise customer with devices and experiences and simply make daily life and tasks more productive and fun
• Every commercial customer is a consumer, and we have the critical responsibility to win their mindshare both inside and outside the office
• Every day we get to work with the most recognized consumer brands in the world
Our jobs are fun as we get to launch cutting edge consumer products such as Xbox, Surface, Windows and M365!
Partner Relationships (30%):
• Demonstrate good understanding of partners’ business, market dynamics and Microsoft products/value
• Build trustful relationships with business stakeholders on partner side as well as across Microsoft’s D/A/CH and EMEA organization
• Drive and land regular account performance reviews internally and with partner, and secure inclusion into the partner business cycle
Account Management (30%):
• Develop strategies and set up Go-to-market plans to gain share in new business areas/channels
• Deep Distribution partner engagement to build joint value plans for 2nd tier and fulfillment accounts
• Align on account plans with Microsoft’s PC Accessories category management across consumer and commercial department
• Execute account plans to agreed metrics and targets, and orchestrate internal rhythm of the business
Pipeline Management & Business Development (40%):
• Manage forecast and demand planning for PC Accessory products in alliance with account team, category management and pro-actively steer operations team
• Coordinate and control order cycle (rolling order book) and secure Sell-In of goods
• Monitor and manage stock levels, delivery times and Sell-Out demand per distribution partner
• Identify Sell-Out opportunities towards 2nd tier accounts and balance stock across virtual warehouses
• Interact with Sales Champs on Distributor side to develop growth strategies and gain share in new business areas/channels
- University degree (Bachelor's or Master's)
- At least 3 years’ experience in Consumer Electronics/IT channel with sales or marketing background and understanding of Distribution supply chain related functions
- Excellent language skills in German and English
- Track record in establishing and managing business partnerships (preferably within a retailer, distributor, or supplier)
- Results orientated with strong analytic and problem resolution skills with ability to think and plan strategically at a regional level
- Excellent end-to-end process experience and understanding with a focus on Distribution (inventory/demand planning and replenishment systems in a cross-group supply chain and/or sales operations organization)
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Henssler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 2018275-33 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...