Account Coordinator Microsoft Advertising (m/f/d)
- IT / Kommunikationstechnologie
- Attractive working conditions with very good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- Fix-term contract - 18 months
Your prospective job:
For our client, Microsoft Deutschland GmbH, we are looking for you to support the Microsoft Advertising team in Munich. Microsoft Advertising (MSA) is a worldwide sales, marketing, and services organization on the cutting edge of the digital advertising industry which empowers advertisers around the world to reach their maximum potential through paid search engine marketing (SEM) on the Microsoft Advertising network. The individual in this role will support Account Managers and Account Executives by triaging, assigning and resolving ticket requests received through internal stakeholders, serving as a point of contact to resolve client and stakeholder escalations related to bulk implementation of search optimizations and feature adoption. This position is focused on consistent execution excellence, compliance and works collaboratively to solve problems. Success measures include task quality and accuracy, stakeholder satisfaction and performance to SLA.
- Support the Sales Account Team across varying tasks including (and not limited to) Excel creation and analysis, supporting the surfacing of optimizations and customer account analysis, PBi dashboard creation and account administration
- Serve as an inter-team point of contact, gathering escalation information and client/business impact to send escalations from internal teams to partner teams to quickly and professionally resolve client issues
- Track all requests using a ticketing system and work closely with stakeholders to complete tasks, troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Effectively follow process and guidelines
- Review account health and provide proactive search optimizations
- Coordinate with team members to manage daily team workload and schedules
- Help foster innovation in tools and processes to make the team more effective and efficient
- Stay up to date with new product releases and reporting functionality
- 2+ years search or digital media experience
- 2+ years working in a sales or customer service organization/role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and German
- Readiness and capability to learn search engine marketing
- Problem solver and multitasker who can partner well with other teams
- Collaborative teammate who can build successful team relationships with partners
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
- Positive and creative ‘can do’ attitude with a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and willing to contribute ideas
- Experienced using Excel to analyze information, including data manipulation, V-Lookups, creating and using pivot tables, and data analysis
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerBi, Outlook, Word, PPT)
- Fluency in a third language will be considered a plus
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Henssler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 2018275-33 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...