Account Coordinator Digital Advertising in Hamburg (m/w/d)
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Standard wages in accordance with the iGZ/DGB [Association of German Employers for Temporary Work/German Federation of Trade Unions] wage rate plus surcharges
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- Up to 30 days annual leave
Your prospective job:
For our client Microsoft Deutschland GmbH we are looking for an Account Coordinator tu support its Digial Advertising Team based in Hamburg. The Strategic Advertising team is part of a worldwide Sales, Marketing and Services organization. Together with GCS – our organization for SMB Ad Sales – we are on the cutting edge of the digital advertising industry, helping Microsoft solidify its position as a technology provider that powers the buying and selling of digital advertising across all aspects of our digital portfolio. We empower advertisers around the world through sales and marketing to premium and SMB customer segments; we provide services such as technical support, ad and traffic quality, to ensure healthy platform and marketplace performance; and deliver critical team enablement to support sales excellence, employee readiness and engagement, and best in class operating models. As Account Coordinator, you are helping the sales team to focus on the customers. Filling out the position of Account Coordinator you take advantage of your skillset and best practice experiences to support sales activities, serving mainly as internal point of contact to resolve customer and partner issues, working across multiple teams and taking ownership of operational requests, driving resolution and quality improvement internally with stakeholders and occasionally with external customers.
- Serve as an inter-team point of contact for operational sales requests from internal teams and customers
- Collaborate with technical support engineers, back-office teams, sales teams and internal partners to resolve technical or editorial customers issues
- Communicate high priority escalations with business and development teams for timely resolution and accurate response
- Coordinate daily team workload and delivery with sales team
- Assist with the creation of search account optimizations using Bing Ads and any other available tools and data
- Support and/or drive product adoption pitches with tail enterprise customers
- Where appropriate, support sales teams during customer meetings and trainings
- Create and update process and documentation
- Quickly and professionally resolve customer issues, communicating with customer facing colleagues and/or with customer throughout the resolution process
- Help foster innovation in tools and processes to make the team more effective and efficient
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Studies or equivalent
- First working knowledge of Sales, Account Management or Online Marketing in IT related environment, search background would be ideal
- Knowledge in business partnering, cross-group collaboration, understanding of complex business relationships
- Customer service orientation
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEA reports
- Experience with MS Office, with a focus on Excel
- Joy in being open minded, part of a great, diverse team and challenging Topics
- Proficiency in German and English, both verbally and written
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Henssler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 2018275-33 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutz/