Logistics Manager (f/m/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Logistics Manager (f/m/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Dahlewitz.
- external logistics, stores, build & production planning & engineering)
- Independent material requirement control for a defined group of development parts
- Ordering of new parts in accordance with Engineering requirements and handling of BOMs
- Responsible in providing required parts for development build
- Monitoring and reporting of committed recovery plans in conjunction with required escalation
- Manage Inventory for used and new parts in SAP
- Asses and audit ability of supply
- Technical degree / Business Engineering or comparable qualification plus experience within SC management or Logistics
- Practical experience within material management / logistic
- Knowledge / experience of Engine development and engineering processes related to it
- Sound skills in SAP, ideally within development or Repair & Overhaul environment, plus MS Office
- Profound experience of development engine and/ or new production assembly,
- Experience as a Logistics Manager (f/m/d) in working with production planning tools
- Reliability and flexibility, confident and professional conduct with internal and external suppliers
- Fluency in spoken and written German and English
- Driver’s License class B
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: